The utilities industry as we all know is not renowned for its customer service but we want to be different. Our aim is to ensure the customer assistance we provide to be exceptional within the industry. Our customer relationship managers are dedicated to monitor all the day to day customer relation matters with an eagle eye to make sure you are absolutely happy with the service you receive from us.
The 10 promises we make to our customers:
- Our services are free to use
- We strive to answer calls in under a minute
- We will actually listen to what you need, not just tell you what we ‘think’ you need
- We will use plain English – we won’t bombard you with jargon and technical terms
- We use our buying power to negotiate better deals across the entire market
- We are honest about which suppliers are (and are not) on our panel
- We never unfairly favour one supplier over another
- We explain each supplier’s relevant contractual terms as well as its prices
- We say if we think there is a better deal to be found elsewhere
- We really hate making mistakes but if you do suffer any financial loss and we are at fault, we will compensate you for such loss, subject to conditions
Utility Choice is committed to offering the best possible advice – with total impartiality and transparency to help businesses save time and money on all of their business services from business telecoms to business energy.
How Utility Choice earns its moneyWe provide a free service and only receives a fee from suppliers once we have safely and successfully transferred a customer to them.